The owners of this internet service do not bear responsibility for the use of cookie files on websites other, than this service or websites, which the hyperlinks on www.komserwis.pl point to.
Information about cookies
The cookie files (“cookies”) are information data, mostly small text files, which are saved on the end user’s device and used in order to adjust the service to the needs of users, and for the purpose of statistics. Most of times the cookies include the name of the visited website, the time period of storing them on the end user’s device and a unique number.
Komserwis Sp. z o.o. with its headquarters at Wyspiańskiego 7 street in Trzebinia saves and stores cookie files on an end user’s device. This service doesn’t automatically collect any additional information, besides the data included in the cookie files. The saving of information sent in cookie files, isn’t in any way combined with acquisition of personal data collection of other confidential information.
There are two main types of cookie files issued as part of operating this particular service:
- “session cookies” – temporary files, stored on the end user’s device, that expire after the session has come to an end, e.g. the user logs out, leaves the website or shuts down a software component like the web browser,
- “persistent cookies” – files, which remain stored on the end user’s device for a certain amount of time (set in the parameters of the cookie files) or until the user deletes them.
Our service also uses the following additional types of cookie files:
- “essential” cookies – enable the use of services available at the website e.g. proper display of Google Maps,
- “functional” cookies – enable the storing of certain settings, which have been chosen by the user e.g. the preferred selection of language,
- “analytical” cookies – enable the collection of information about the way the website is utilised by users e.g. statistics for visitor numbers or bounce rate.