The privacy of Users visiting our website is a priority to us. We would like to inform you that we make every effort to guarantee confidentiality of possessed personal data in accordance with applicable law. The databases we administer meet the requirements of the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection and the Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018 item 1000). We guarantee that in accordance with applicable law, we will not share or pass collected personal information without the consent of the persons concerned.
By using the websites of the www.komserwis.pl internet service, the User confirms full acceptance of the following conditions:
- The Administrator of personal data is Komserwis Sp. z o.o., ul. Wyspiańskiego 7, 32-540 Trzebinia, NIP: 6282190580, REGON: 120695093, KRS: 0000300444.
- The Inspector for the protection of personal data is Arkadiusz Dworak, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to conclude and implement contracts for the purchase/sale of goods and services and to enable contact (e-mail, telephone) between the parties to the contracts.
- Your personal data will be processed on the basis of Art. 6 Par. 1 point b Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The recipients of your data will be (if necessary): postal operators and shipping companies, the company dealing with accounting services, the IT company that supports IT data, the legal adviser’s office, the hosting company servicing e-mail, the bank in the field of payment processing.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to any third country/international organization.
- Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator for a period of 10 years.
- You have the right to: access your personal data, correct it, delete it, limit processing, object to its processing, transfer, withdrawal of consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. For this purpose, please contact the Inspector at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- You have the right to make a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Providing your personal data is required in order to conclude an agreement between the parties.
- Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner or profiled.